Prevention of Problem Behavior
- Click here for an instrument used to detect the skills that prevent the development of problem behavior. This indirect assessment of life skills was shown to be significantly correlated with direct measures of life skills and sensitive to the effects of a class-wide program for teaching these skills (Hanley et al., 2007)
- Click here for a manual to assist teachers in implementing the preschool life skills curriculum shown to prevent the development of problem behavior.
- For publications showed the efficacy of the PLS curriculum in teaching skills essential for preventing problem behavior, click here.
- A position paper was written describing the state of affairs for preventing problem behavior. Click here for a copy in English, in French, and click here for a copy of the questionnaire in French.
- Thanks to Julie Michaud for the translations.